- Well what do ya know; the weather widget was right about today! Glad I was prepared :)
- I have a (weird) habit of constantly trying to change the way I think about things, and for this reason, I’m going to force myself to be familiar with the 24-hour system from now on, instead of referring to the AM/PM format without the conscious subtract-twelve-in-your-head part.
- Funny quote I read somewhere: “Windows isn’t unstable, it’s just spontaneous.”
- On the topic of Windows, the official Windows Vista page says, “A Windows Vista computer starts and shuts down as quickly and reliably as a television, typically within 2 to 3 seconds.” I find this fact very unlikely unless they’re talking about standby, sleep or even hibernating modes in which case it’s not really about booting at all!
- A picture for your entertainment needs:
Yes it’s true: Mr. Iron can tackle any crease!