Here’s a quick way to write new posts for Mac users:
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard and drag the “new post” link onto your desktop.
- Go back to your blog, press Command+Shift+4 then hold down Ctrl and drag your mouse to you take a square screenshot of your title. The image will be stored into your clipboard for step 4.
- Go back to the link icon on your desktop, select it, then press Command+I to view the Get Info window.
- Highlight the icon, and press Command+V to paste the blog image.
- Rename the file to “New Post” and drag it to the dock.
Your new posts are now only one click away :]
Note: The dock alias will not work if you trash the original file from your desktop. Instead move it into any other folder in your home directory.