I’m supposed to write 8 things that my readers don’t know about me. Hm… lets see…
- Up until the first few years in college, I used to be quite good at Arabic grammar. Now, all is forgotten.
- For a couple of years during early highschool, a friend would buy the same school bag, pencil case, pens, etc. that I had because he wanted to be as “cool” as I was. I had to change my own equipment later because things got awkward.
- I have low tolerance for fake formalities, etiquette intended for prestigious purposes, and materialistic people who refuse to be seen in anything less than “kash’7a” (their best appearance) at all times. More so, if they can’t have an intelligent conversation.
- I have been blogging with friends way before the term “blog” or “web-log” existed. Back then we used CGI-Scripts to write posts and experimented with PHPNuke (a buggy content management system). It was later destroyed, thanks to a server failure, and we decided not to bother rebuilding it since nobody was reading our garbage anyway.
- I still don’t care about people’s backgrounds. The terms “3ayam”, “mu6aw3a”, or however many subgroups/classes/subcultures are out there, have no meaning to me. I didn’t care when I was 2, I’m not going to care now either. I look at people individually and judge whether they’re respectable or not.
- I’ve spent 2 hours thinking of what to write for this list so I ought to deserve skipping the last two points :P
-Tagged by Ms Loala
I tag everyone on the blogroll.