For those of you who intend on purchasing a Mac or simply want to get their hands on an iPod, look no further! Many of you are unaware of this but there are more than one reseller in Kuwait and they all provide the same products, only with different price tags. I’m leaving it up to you to decide which one’s best because prices can change at any time.
- Integrated Offices (Tel: 22664278) has a small showroom in Hawalli at Bin Khaldoon Street. It also showcases its stock at the Virgin Megastore as well as Eureka if I’m not mistaken.
- Digits (formerly Mac&More Apple Center) (Tel: 25735815) owns a small but elegant showroom called, “Apple Center” at the Gallaria 2000 in Salmiya and a spacious store in Marina Mall. I should mention that they offer a large collection of iPod accessories as well as bags and keyboard iSkins.
- KMS (Tel: 24815533) is located at the Shuwaikh Industrial Area but does not have any showrooms that I am aware of. They are ready to ship any Apple product to you within two or three weeks if it’s not in their inventory.
- Mac City (or iCity) located in Shuwaikh near the industrial area towards the news press. Don’t even bother, their prices are rediculous and dissappointing.
- Z Mac Shop (Tel: 22617575) although small offers the best prices so far. You can find it at Hawalli on Ibn Khaldun Street in the Al-Walla’a Complex basement.
- The Jarir Bookstore doesn’t sell Macs, however they do sell all kinds of iPods and one or two accessories to go with it. They had very attractive prices last I checked.
- Eureka (Tel: 25751133) they’ve sold Apple computers for a while but now particularly offer unlocked iPhones.
- Solize (Tel: 7215943/9) used to be located in Al-Muthana Complex but relocated to Dana Complex in Salmiya (according to Mark). They build and sell Mac hardware at affordable prices.
- Click ‘n’ Buy sells MacBooks and iPods for relatively good prices. You can order them and pay on delivery.
Note: The Virigin Megastore in Marina Mall also sells iPods, Macs and various Apple products but they’re only resell them off the providers mentioned above. You’re better off buying directly from a primary dealer.