Tagged by Vixen
- Link the person(s) who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
My 6 Quirks:
- I like being neutral; it makes situations fair and less judgmental.
- I haven’t been interested in watching TV or listening to the radio for at least three years now. Most, if not all of my media is obtained online, on hard drives or in some sort of digital form.
- I really enjoy being in loose-fit clothing.
- I try to avoid driving because I find it somewhat tiresome and boring.
- I don’t wear clothing accessories like watches, glasses/shades, rings or caps/hats; they’re useless to me and only add to the number of things I have to worry about not losing!
- I get frustrated knowing that basic technology can be used to help, streamline or solve a great deal of day-to-day dilemmas, and yet some people remain incompetent, ignorant or hesitant to apply them because they assume that either something will go wrong or someone will magically “hack” their data and ruin everything.